Video training

general questions about Neat Image
KeithP

Video training

Post by KeithP »

As a newcomer to Neat Image (only been using it a few day) I am very impressed with what it "can do" - However I find it difficult getting on top of the workflow - Surely in this era a few training videos would be warranted?
..... KeithP
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

I believe this "how to" tutorial is the best place to start. It is not video, it is static graphics, but it is pretty simple to follow anyway.

Vlad
KeithP

Thanks NI Team

Post by KeithP »

Thanks I had worked through this example and agree it is very helpful, I am more interested in coming to grips with the Analyzer setting in the Advanced mode ... I am finding it a bit daunting.
Keith
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

The Analyzer is described in details in the user guide. I recommend to check the corresponding sub-section of the user guide, it explains all elements of the analyzer / equalizer controls. They are not frequently needed (in most cases, you don't even need to do anything manually when you build profiles, only select a suitable image area to be analyzed) but if you want to master all available controls then the best source of information is the user guide.

Vlad
KeithP

Thanks

Post by KeithP »

Thanks Vlad - guess i'm just lazy :P