RAW Workflow and NI

general questions about Neat Image
kirkt

RAW Workflow and NI

Post by kirkt »

NI Team,

Thank you for finally making RAW workflow that much better. I, like many, use RAW because of the flexibility and data available for correcting my all-too-frequent mistakes. The ability to push images and still have them come out looking nice and clean is tremendous. I came upon your /Mac plug-in for Photoshop CS yesterday and have already purchased the Pro version and immediately realized its benefits.

Neat Image makes RAW that much better - just awesome.

Keep it up!

Kirk Thibault
Berwyn, PA
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

Kirk,

Thank you very much for your kind words. We do keep working on Neat Image. In particular, the Mac version still needs a few more features to be implemented and we are working on this. I hope the next updates of the plug-in will be even more useful for you.

Kind regards,
Vlad
kirkt

Post by kirkt »

NITeam wrote:Kirk,

Thank you very much for your kind words. We do keep working on Neat Image. In particular, the Mac version still needs a few more features to be implemented and we are working on this. I hope the next updates of the plug-in will be even more useful for you.

Kind regards,
Vlad
You're welcome. As the /Mac version is the only version I know, i guess I haven't been spoiled by other features. I'll keep a wish list as I become more familiar with NI and use it in various situations.

Thanks again.

kirk
kirkt

Post by kirkt »

Also, and most of the time underappreciated, a very thorough and well written User Guide that is thoughtfully provided as a single, printable PDF and not a loose coolection of linked HTML. Thanks again.

kirk