Superb Product

general questions about Neat Image
daern

Superb Product

Post by daern »

I was faced with 400 photos from my wedding, half of which were taken indoors at very high ISO settings. After trying several products including PSP9, Noise Ninja and Neat Image, Neat Image was clearly superior and was an easy purchase to justify.

I've now processed all of the images and I'm very impressed with the results obtained just using the same settings for each photo ("automatically determine" and "de-noise + sharpen") and found no need to manually tweak on a per-photo basis.

My only feedback I can give is that it's a bit tight to limit the home version to just 50 batch images at a time, as although I would normally not do so many, but it was quite frustrating to have to keep stopping and restarting. I suppose I should not have been so tight and bought the pro version ;-)

Anyway, great product and I wish you every success in the future.

Daern
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

Thank you very much for your kind comments, Daern. I am glad Neat Image did a good job in auto mode. I hope you will not need to use the manual mode very often. :-)

Kind regards,
Vlad
THDUV

NEW COMER

Post by THDUV »

Hi guys,

As new comer I just wanted to say how happy I'm since
I use your prog.
I've been trying for years to improve my pics without
the resulf expected , and boum with the help of one of the members of Cornucopia I found you .
Thanks very much and hope more people will enjoy Neatimage
like I do.
Thierry.
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

Hi, Thierry.

Thank you very much for your kind words. I appreciate your opinion.

Kind regards,
Vlad