neat image is not in filter in photoshop cs2 - resolved

resolve technical issues related to use of Neat Image
marie proue

neat image is not in filter in photoshop cs2 - resolved

Post by marie proue »

I installed neat image with plugins for photoshop cs2. In D:\ProgramsfFiles\Adobe\ Photoshopcs2 the plugins are there, but when I open my photoshop there is no neat image under filter. My version of photoshop is a french version, is it the problem.
It is possible to have neat image in a french version of photoshop and if it is possible why mine does not work? I have the demo version of neat image in D:\Programs Files\NeatImage. Neat image worke alone but not under photoshop cs2 so it is not possible for me to select a pert where I do not want neat image application.
Thank you
Marie
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

1. Please make sure you use the latest version of Neat Image Demo;

2. Please make sure the Neat Image plug-in (the file called "NeatImage.8bf") is in D:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop CS2\Plug-Ins\ folder;

3. Restart Photoshop.

4. Look for Neat Image in Photoshop's Filter menu. Neat Image should be there as shown in this picture: Image

Hope this helps.
Vlad
marie proue

Neat image is not in photoshop at yet

Post by marie proue »

I tries what you told me and ther is no neat image under filter.
I uninstalled neat image , restrated my computer, reinstaslled neat image from de web site that you gave to me. After I opened photoshop and there is no neat image under filter
In D:\program files\Adode\adobephotoshopcs2 the plugins 8BF 660Ko are there but when I restart photoshop, he was close when I installed neat image, there is not neat image under filter like in your picture.
Help again please.
Thank you very much
Marie
marie proue

Post by marie proue »

I send you a email with pictures of my screen, you could see how is it.
Thak you
Marie
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

Please move the plug-in from the Plug-ins folder to Modules externes. This should do the trick.

Vlad
Last edited by NITeam on Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marie proue

Post by marie proue »

Thank you, that is the solution. Every thing is all right now.
Thanks again
Marie