Can't Open JPG correctly in Nikon PictureProject

resolve technical issues related to use of Neat Image
steven

Can't Open JPG correctly in Nikon PictureProject

Post by steven »

I am able to open a JPG using Nikon PictureProject 1.0 and see a normal image. However once I run the Image through Neat Image I cannot bring up the picture correctly. The picture shows up but it appears in multiple sections that are repeating a part of the image. The smaller sections have their colors all wrong as well. When I ran the Demo version I did not have this problem. I've been playing around with the compression level since it was not part of the Demo version but still no luck. If I bring the image up in Windows Picture viewer I don't have a problem either. If I bring up the NeatImage file in Photoshop, then save it, then it will show up normal in PictureProject again.
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

Probably there is something in PictureProject itself that produces that effect, but maybe it is Neat Image as well. Could you send me (support at neatimage.com)a screenshot of PictureProject with that wrong image opened? - I would like to see how that looks like. Also, please send me a sample original image (not yet processed by NI) - I will process it myself to see what changes are made by NI that may trigger that reaction in PictureProject.

Thank you,
Vlad