Neat Image and Matrox dual-head cards - workaround available

resolve technical issues related to use of Neat Image
linux-works

Post by linux-works »

btw, I'm curious - is there is better card to run these days, if I want to use an agp slot, have 2 dvi outputs (my lcd's are only 1280 each, any more than that is gravy) and don't really need 3d or gaming - just photo processing in dual dvi and RELIABLE.

in your experience, if we wanted to solve the stability issue by just getting a more stable card, what would that be?

sometimes its easier to buy another $100-$200 (etc) board than to pull your hair out trying to figure why this driver won't work quite will in that environment, etc. I have had my card for a few years now, and while its worked pretty well, if there are more stable solutions, I wouldn't mind hearing about them.

thanks,

/bryan
linux-works

Post by linux-works »

NITeam wrote:
Please let me know which versions of Neat Image did you try and which one you use now.
I'm using the latest (yesterday) demo from the website. I think it says 5.2 (?) but the help about-me says just 5.0.

is there a newer demo I can try? is the free demo kept up to date with the main releases?

/bryan
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

Please contact me by e-mail (support at neatimage.com) and we will try some other versions.

Thank you,
Vlad