Minolta profile problem

questions about practical use of Neat Image
Geoffrey Luck

Minolta profile problem

Post by Geoffrey Luck »

I tried to download the two profiles I needed for KM 7Hi and A2 cameras. At the end of each download I received the message "decompression unsuccessful". On trying to open from the image on the desktop, the message was: "Unable to unarchive....Error 1 - opening not permitted". Normally my Stuffit 8 will open any Zip file. Is there something I am doing wrong?
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

Must be something with the unzipper. I have tried two different unzippers on my computer and everything went well.

There are subfolders in the archives. You may need to check whether your unzipper is properly working with such archives.

Hope this helps.
Vlad
Geoffrey Luck

Minolta profile problem

Post by Geoffrey Luck »

This is v strange. Now I can't trash the file images on the desktop, and so can't try to download again! Been able to unpack all other files including the Pro Plug-in. Will keep trying but think it better to build my own profiles as set out in your v helpful and clear manual. BTW the Plug-in work without difficulty in the new Elements 3/Mac. Many thanks - it was worth waiting for.
Geoffrey Luck

Minolta profile problem

Post by Geoffrey Luck »

Even stranger! After clearing the desktop of some other work hours later, there were the profiles, unzipped! This, despite the error messages "uncompression failed" remaining. So now I have them - thanks.