From pc to mac

questions about practical use of Neat Image
Stuart H

From pc to mac

Post by Stuart H »

I have just transferred my license over to the mac and have to say a big well done to the Neat Image team.

I had been using Grain Surgery for some time with Photoshop CS and the comparison in processing time and ease of use/results is really noticeable. For me, Neat Image wins hand-down and I am delighted to be finally able to use this wonderful software again.

Thank you.
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

Stuart,

Thank you for your kind words. I am glad our first public Mac version works well for you. We keep working to make it even better.

Kind regards,
Vlad
daverx7

Re: From pc to mac

Post by daverx7 »

Stuart H wrote:I have just transferred my license over to the mac and have to say a big well done to the Neat Image team.

-snip-
Hi! I have been a Neat Image user for some time and have been anxiously awaiting the Mac version.

How can I go about transferring my license over to the mac, or get a version that will do the full image?

Thanks,

-Dave
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

Dave please write to MacSupport@neatimage.com directly to organize the transfer.

Thank you,
Vlad
bmizar

Post by bmizar »

Dang I didn't know you could do that. I just bought the version for Mac. Oh well. I don't mind supporting this great company. BTW, I love the version for Mac. Cleans up D2h files very well with just the default settings.