questions about practical use of Neat Image
soli

missing bom

Post by soli »

can't open install pack: "bill of materials missing"... iMac g4, macOSX 10.1.5
why?
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

This is strange because it have been working just fine on many Macs so far. Could you submit a bug report form please?

Thank you,
Vlad
ratz

It worked fine for me?

Post by ratz »

Just posting this for the Development team. I had no problem with the installer.
Thanks for any help
Chris_L

Post by Chris_L »

I am also having the same issue running OSX 10.1.5
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

Are you using the latest version of Neat Image plug-in?

Vlad
Chris_L

Post by Chris_L »

I just downloaded the latest version and I still get the "bill of material" error.
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

There may be not enough access rights in the folder where you install unpack Neat Image. Could you check whether you have the complete access to it?

Also try to copy Neat Image pkg file to the Applications folder before installing.

Vlad
Chris_L

Post by Chris_L »

I have tried to copy the file into the apps folder, I have admin right to the file and I still am getting the BOM error.
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

Can you look inside the Neat Image package? Do you see Archive.bom and NeatImage.bom there?

Probably the problem is with unzipper if these two files are missing when the downloaded archive is unpacked.

Vlad

Post by Guest »

NITeam wrote:Can you look inside the Neat Image package? Do you see Archive.bom and NeatImage.bom there?

Probably the problem is with unzipper if these two files are missing when the downloaded archive is unpacked.

Vlad
yes, I see archive.bom and neatimage.bom there, but can't open them