Problem with creating profiles

questions about practical use of Neat Image
HJSeeley

Problem with creating profiles

Post by HJSeeley »

Using Photoshop 7 under OS 10.3.5 and using NI plugin V2.0.

I've photographed the calibration target, opened the image in Photoshop, activated the NI plugin. From there I set all sliders to default, then auto profile using the calibration target button.

Upon clicking the "save" button the filename requester field is prefilled with -
ø?‡Hø?€§ø?· ?"L

I delete that and rename the file using a filename such as "D70200.dnp" or D70-200.dnp", etc and hitting enter, at this point Photoshop shuts down.

Photoshop reports "An unexpected and unrecoverable problem has occurred. Photoshop will now exit."

I am doing something wrong?

Thanks.
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

You are doing right, but it looks like there is a minor bug in the profile saving procedures that creates such an effect. This has been reported today by another user and we are currently working on fixing this bug. Please do not save profiles today. I expect that tomorrow we will have an updated version of the plug-in on the webpage.

Please excuse us for this temporary inconvenience.

Thank you,
Vlad
HJSeeley

Post by HJSeeley »

Wow, that was a fast response!

Just started working with NI today and it's great, many thanks.
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

We have just updated the plug-in in the download area for registered users. Please use the original instruction you received with the license to log on and re-download the software.

I expect it will work properly now.

Thank you,
Vlad
HJSeeley

Yep

Post by HJSeeley »

That worked perfectly!