Single Usage Licence

general questions about Neat Image
Sports Shooter

Single Usage Licence

Post by Sports Shooter »

I'm preparing to purchase your Pro + program, but before doing so, I want to confirm that with a single user licence that I can use the program on all my computers?
Sports Shooter
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

You can run Neat Image on one of them at a time with a single-user license. If you want to simultaneously run it on several computers then you need a multi-user license.

Hope this helps.
Vlad
Sports Shooter

License

Post by Sports Shooter »

Thank you for the reply. I have been comparing your product with Noise Ninja and have desided to purchase the Ninja product soley for the license allowing me to use the softrware at my office, home and on my laptop. You both have a great product, but the license tips the scales to your competition.
Sports Shooter
beruberu

Re: License

Post by beruberu »

Sports Shooter wrote:Thank you for the reply. I have been comparing your product with Noise Ninja and have desided to purchase the Ninja product soley for the license allowing me to use the softrware at my office, home and on my laptop. You both have a great product, but the license tips the scales to your competition.
Sorry but you made the bad choice!!!!!! NeatImage is much better than the other one. And I think you didn't understand the terms of license!!!

good luck anyway..... :wink:
Best Greatings from Switzerland.
Phil
http://www.focusnature.ch
http://astrosurf.com/skylover/
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

Neat Image license agreement does allow to use the software on more than one computer provided it is only run on one computer at a time, which is what you need to work with NI at work and at home.

Hope this helps.
Vlad
taob

Re: License

Post by taob »

Sports Shooter wrote:Thank you for the reply. I have been comparing your product with Noise Ninja and have desided to purchase the Ninja product soley for the license allowing me to use the softrware at my office, home and on my laptop. You both have a great product, but the license tips the scales to your competition.
So I can buy one Noise Ninja license, and install it on ten imaging workstations in my studio, and be allowed to use all ten at the same time? You sure about that? Many software publishers allow you to install it as many times as you want (NeatImage included), but very few actually say you can also run it on as many concurrent machines as you want. If that were the case, a large studio would only have to buy one license and give a copy out to each of their hundreds of graphic artists. What a savings! ;)
NeatImage Pro Plus 5.0 + dual Opteron 244 + Windows XP SP2 + FreeBSD 5.2
andewid

Post by andewid »

Or they most commonly allow "one user" at a time no matter how many installations you have. Always best to carefully read the rules before paying.