full set of RAW
full set of Large JPG fine
full set of Large JPG smaller
full set of small

For each sets, I took auto-focused AND Infinity Focus

I also took a full set of ISO captures for
Gretag-McBeth Color Chart
RAW and JPG Large/Fine.

If you are interested, I can forward you via (regular mail) these images for conversion into a complete 1Ds profile.

Contact me at danielz@zenzel.net if interested in this.

I am going to start making the profiles on my own, but this is a good set of target images, that maybe you can turn into something better than I would.

dan Z
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

Dan,

Thank you for offering your images for profiling.

In principle, I am sure you will build just as good profiles as I would do. Especially with the new version of Neat Image where you can easily automate the process with Batch Profiler.

How much space do the images take on the disk? We would most likely not need the grayscale target images if there are color ones. Also, Gretag-McBeth is also not really required unless there are some troubles with Neat Image target. How much space would occupy the images of the out-of-focus color NI target? Probably if you built a few profiles from them and sent to me along with a couple of images I could advise if everything looked right. And it would become clear if sending all images would be useful too.

Thank you,
Vlad
DanZenzel

Post by DanZenzel »

thanks,

yes, you do sense my fear of "getting it right" :-)

I'll work on some tonight. Just have a lot of questions that probably wont be answered without actually trying them (such as RAW converter differences, any adjustments that they do, etc.).

I'll create a few profiles, and send you a private web link in the next day or so that has the profile and links to the source images.

...I really would appreciate a quick look to see if they seem correct. If not, I can burn a DVD and send it out

thank you!