Demo is great.

general questions about Neat Image
pinobot

Demo is great.

Post by pinobot »

I´ve downloaded the demo in my search for a program to remove noise from my pictures, most of the pictures are downloaded from webpages and are of low resolution and quality (for obvious reasons :wink: ).
NeatImage is great for removing noise but removing jpeg artifacts seems to be just a welcome side effect and for that i use Image Dokter(for now).
The only problem is that i use Paint Shop Pro and there seems to be no plugin for that program.
Because my pictures are of low resolution it is important that i dont lose any more information, but de demo only saves in jpeg. I found out, well more reinvented the PrintScreen button :shock: ,for pictures up to 800x600 i just press PrintScreen in the Output Image section and paste the picture in Paint Shop Pro. :twisted:
As you can see, im a real hacker. :lol:
Seriously, a really great program. :D
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

Thanks for the kind words. :)

BTW, Paint Shop Pro works pretty well with the Neat Image plug-in (which is available in Pro+ edition), both PSP 7.x and 8.x.

PrintScreen is a nice trick. :) - Make sure your display resolution is 24 or 32 bits/pixel though. :wink:

Good luck!

Vlad