Excellent update but ...

general questions about Neat Image
newmikey

Excellent update but ...

Post by newmikey »

I chanced on it while browsing. Is there a possibility that you would alert existing users to an available update or did you actually do that and I missed it.

As a long-time user and lover of NeatImage, I too cannot praise this piece of software too highly. Although I have moved on to a DSLR with better high-ISO capability, NI expands my options to photography in extreme conditions: when others stop shooting or break out their flashguns, I just go on at ISO12800 (!!!)

I am a licensed user of the Windows version who has added a Linux license the moment it became available. Have now upgraded my Win version with marked performance improvements as a result.

Will update the Linux version tonight and am especially interested in the CLI options with a view to scripting NI.

Let it be said that it is not only the product that sets the tone, Vlad's direct and immediate support over the past years (in the few instances I needed it) has also been exemplary!

NI team: THANKS!
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

Thank you very much for your kind words. It is great that you can achieve your photography goals and NI is able to help you with that. Thank you for supporting the continued development of the software!

Regarding the update alerts, we currently have an update group here in this forum that you can subscribe to receive the notices.
Another possibility is to follow Neat Image on twitter. We are working to add more means to deliver announcements.

Thank you very much!

Vlad