Separate Noise Filter Settings

suggest a way to improve Neat Image
Nightfall

Separate Noise Filter Settings

Post by Nightfall »

I need separated High, Mid, Low noise levels for Y, Cr, Cb channels... as well as in Noise Reduction Amounts
Peoples will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true.
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

Try to process one channel at a time (for that, set the noise reduction amounts for other channels to 0%). In this case, High, Mid, Low noise levels will adjust that one selected channel only.

Vlad
Nightfall

Post by Nightfall »

I spoke about that: Image
Peoples will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true.
Nightfall

Post by Nightfall »

NITeam wrote:Try to process one channel at a time (for that, set the noise reduction amounts for other channels to 0%). In this case, High, Mid, Low noise levels will adjust that one selected channel only.

Vlad
And what after? I need different noise setting (High, Mid, Low) for each of channels (Y, Cr, Cb). I think it is not so difficult to implement into current version of Neat Image.
:)