Praise for Neat Image

questions about practical use of Neat Image
comp615

Praise for Neat Image

Post by comp615 »

I've been using Neat Image for a year now, and I cannot get over how much it has improved the quality of our photos. I work on a yearbook staff and we publish thousands of photos, almost all of them go through neat image.

Our publishing company has called multiple times to compliment us on how much better our images look this year. Everything from night sport shots, to indoor sports, to classroom pictures and out-of-foucus pictures have benefitted from NeatImage. I have been hailed as "Saving the book from grainy photos" and that's all thanks to neat image.

I also take a few of the pictures in our book, usually sports. From a photographers POV, I have begged to no avail for a budget for a Canon 40d, which has higher ISO and less noise.
Because of Neat Image, I can confidently shoot pictures at MAX ISO, and faster than ever on our XTI!

I just thought that I would pass along the praise. Co-workers have nearly worshiped me for my ability for to work with pictures and I have to say that Neat Image allows me the freedom and support I need in every aspect from snapping the photo to brightening up dark shadows.

A final note, I have tested NI against NoiseNinja and another program. In both cases, I found that NI produced more pleasing results for me.

Thanks for such a great program, and I look forward to future updates!
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

Thank you very much for all your kind words. All our team members are really happy the tool we produce is useful and it is able to provide results that please people. That is really great!

We keep working on Neat Image and more updates are to come in 2008. I hope the new improvements and changes will make the tool even more capable and will help you achieve great results even easier.

Thank you very much,
Vlad, Neat Image team