Thank you

general questions about Neat Image
Lothar1952

Thank you

Post by Lothar1952 »

you really saved my day with this great software.
I had to buy a budget cam for my wife as she only wants to take snapshots and a very handy, small camera. Though I picked up a one up to date (Samsung L83T) I had to realize that it will produce a lot of noise when getting to ISO settings of 300 and above. But I guess that´s simply a tribute to the tiny lens used on this pocket cams in general. Looking for a solution to cure that a bit, I stumbled on your software. Tried out the Demo and bougt full version at once. In combination with photoshop ps3 I can get nice shots now by using neat image on a layer and cut out the main motive on another one which will mostly be brighter and not as much affected from the noise. Getting kind of DOF this way will even atrack attention to the main motive rather than the noisy background.

Just have to find a way to use Neat Image on AVI files without having to export GB of single frames with PS 3 first. If there is a solution - perhaps someone could point it out before I finish reading all over the forum here.

best regards
Lothar