Implementing Neat Image as a Bibble Plugin ...

suggest a way to improve Neat Image
gsfprez

Post by gsfprez »

NITeam wrote:Micheal, thank you for the suggestion. We will certainly consider this new possibility.

Thank you,
Vlad
Vlad...

Aperture too? At least for Intel macs? :-)

love the software - worth twice what i paid for it... and honestly, would pay for it again easy if i could get Aperture plugin.
ardklg

Another vote

Post by ardklg »

Count me as another vote for a Bibble plugin. As an Olympus DSLR user (E1, E-300, E-500), I've noticed that the NI algorithms often do a better job on images from these cameras than the NN algorithms (I'm a registered user of both noise reduction packages). I'd love to be able to stay within Bibble and implement Neat Image's algorithm. And I suspect it would attract a whole new set of Neat Image Pro customers.

Also, let me echo someone else's request for a NI plugin for Krita. I'm very close to migrating from Windows to Linux, and Krita seems poised to be the retouching tool of choice for digital photographers on the Linux platform. The user interface is much more friendly than GIMP, and its feature set is already impressive and advancing rapidly (16-bit, multiple color spaces, adjustment layers, and with an "actions"-type functionality scheduled for version 2.x). They won't implement .8bf due to Adobe's licensing restrictions, but they do have an open plugin architecture.

With Bibble already offering a Linux version, and with NI plugins for Bibble and Krita, the Linux platform will increasingly be a viable option for serious digital photographers.