Photoimpact

general questions about Neat Image
Torben Moller

Photoimpact

Post by Torben Moller »

Hi,
I just want to tell you all that the plugin works just fine with Ulead Photoimpact XL too. :D
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

Thank you! :-)

Vlad
rogernordin

PhotoImpact 8

Post by rogernordin »

Hi,
Wow Torben, thanks for the hint! It works great with PhotoImpact 8 as well, I just never thought of it supporting Photoshop plug-ins before! :shock:
And the new version 3.0 is like a dream!! Rock on!
Regards,
/Roger
greenboy

Post by greenboy »

I've been running the Neat Image Home+ 4.4 plugin through its paces in PhotoImpact 10 - I'm thrilled with the speed and the results! Great program, haven't found any bugs yet after a fair amount of changing things and around 100 images from a variety of sources. Even scans from old newspaprer clippings shape up like high quality images! My shots-in-the-dark of the room with just Christmas candles clean up so well I can boost the midrange immensely and it looks as if it was shot with more light! Groovy!

{I do wish the cost of the Pro+ version was a little less however ; }
<-- greenboy ---<<<<
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

Thank you for testing and posting the results!

Best regards,
Vlad

P.S. You have got an e-mail. :)
greenboy

Post by greenboy »

I also should mention that I appreciated the nearly instantaneous and courteous reply to my query yesterday, Vlad : }

Here's what I'm saying in the Ulead PhotImpact forum, along with a couple of links to an example image set: http://phpbb.ulead.com.tw/EN/viewtopic.php?p=4844#4844
<-- greenboy ---<<<<
DarienX

Re: Photoimpact

Post by DarienX »

Torben Moller wrote:Hi,
I just want to tell you all that the plugin works just fine with Ulead Photoimpact XL too. :D
Hi, i am a profesional digital photographer but a newbie in a matter of plug-ins, can you please explain me how to add the Neat Image Plug-In into the Photoimpact XL? (I have the Neat Image Pro+)
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

Try the following (I am not completely sure, as I currently don't have Photoimpact here) procedure:

Choose Preferences from the File menu and select the folder, where Neat Image is installed, in the Plugins tab of the Preferences dialog.

Then restart Photoimpact and find the plugin in the Effect menu.

Hope this helps.
Vlad
ovityons

Photoimpact 11

Post by ovityons »

Will Neatimage plug-in work with Photoimpact version 11 ? If it does not work with Version 11 now, will it be upgraded to support version 11 ?

Thanks,

Kevin
NITeam

Re: Photoimpact 11

Post by NITeam »

ovityons wrote:Will Neatimage plug-in work with Photoimpact version 11 ?
It will. Please test Neat Image plug-in in Photoimpact using the Demo edition of Neat Image.

Thank you,
Vlad